General Club Rules
1. It is a condition of club membership that members taking part in the clubs water-based activities are comprehensive or basic Canoe Wales / British Canoeing members or pay the Canoe Wales club paddlers fee to the club.
2. Junior members must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult while on club activities. We have a child protection policy from Canoe Wales / British Canoeing.
3. A signed letter of consent is required if an adult other than a parent or guardian accompanies a junior member.
4. Members must be able to swim 25 metres fully dressed.
5. Members taking part in club events do so at their own risk.
6. Members boats and equipment must be safe and suitable for the activities undertaken
7. Members must ensure that they are experienced enough to cope with the conditions on club activities.
8. Leaders may refuse to include members on club paddling activities who in their opinion lack the necessary skills, experience or equipment to take part.
9. Our paddle trips are often recorded by club members either by taking photographs or video, often both.
These images will often be posted on our facebook page or in the gallery section of the web site.
If you do NOT wish for any images or recordings of yourself or child to appear please inform Andy Jones and/or the person responsible for taking or publishing the images so they can be removed.
By joining Colwyn Canoe Club you agree to adhereing tot he above club rules, the child protection policy and the pool session rules.